Sunday, June 13, 2010

Help for today's consumer

I've been getting feedback that there are those of you who want to be able to have someone review the settlement statement before they close to make sure everything looks okay. You're nervous and you want no fishy business coming to the closing table.....but who can you ask and who do you trust. I may start a website exclusively for that purpose, but in the meantime, feel free to send your questions to me at this blog and I will answer. At any point in your refinance, if you have a question that you want someone other than your loan advisor to answer, feel free to pose the question to me. I've seen it all and I'm happy to help.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete